O poveste fara sfarsit. LaLeagane - It's all about gaming!

2006 and still counting.

ARHIVA Ajutor cu libraria libGL

Status
Subiectul a fost blocat si nu sunt permise comentarii ulterioare.

GoForMusic

leganar
Reaction score
Salut, am si eu o problema cu aceasta librarie, insa nu stiu cum sa o descarc si sa o implementez, am incercat ceva de pe site-ul lor, insa tot nu merge si imi arata aceasta eroare. click aici

Attachments

• Captură de ecran din 2016-10-16 18-03-17.jpg
    Captură de ecran din 2016-10-16 18-03-17.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 79

bGd

hall of fame
Reaction score
Re: Ajutor cu libraria libGL

Salut! Ce versiune de ubuntu e? Eu nu reusesc sa vad poza ..

Bonanno

hall of fame
Reaction score

Sper ca te pricepi la engleza:

57down vote​
This problem is only present at Ubuntu 16.04. In ubuntu 16.10 install steam:i386 package from Ubuntu's multiverse repository (the repository is enabled by default) and most problems have been fixed. To fix on Ubuntu 16.04:

1. Recommended solution:
    If you just installed Steam then make sure steam is closed and go to ~/.steam/steam/ubuntu12_32/steam-runtime/i386/usr/lib/i386-linux-gnu/ and delete the link libstdc++.so.6.
    rm ~/.steam/steam/ubuntu12_32/steam-runtime/i386/usr/lib/i386-linux-gnu/libstdc++.so.6
    That's it now it should start without problem. Let it do the update. After the update, if the message is the same (the file will be recreated after first update)then make sure steam is closed and do the same. Also if you have 64bits system go to ~/.steam/steam/ubuntu12_32/steam-runtime/amd64/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/ and delete libstdc++.so.6.
    rm ~/.steam/steam/ubuntu12_32/steam-runtime/i386/usr/lib/i386-linux-gnu/libstdc++.so.6
    rm ~/.steam/steam/ubuntu12_32/steam-runtime/amd64/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libstdc++.so.6
  2. In some systems libstdc++.so.6 keeps getting recreated. If that's your case, then create the script steam.sh with executable permissions:
    #!/bin/bash
    export LD_PRELOAD='/usr/$LIB/libstdc++.so.6'
    export DISPLAY=:0
    steam
    Then change at the steam desktop entry the Exec= line at the absolute path of the steam.sh script. Every time you want to play a game, open first steam with the modified desktop entry and then run the game from inside steam. Source: https://wirejungle.wordpress.com/20...lient-with-radeon-graphics-driver-workaround/

GoForMusic

leganar
Reaction score

Sper ca te pricepi la engleza:

57down vote​
This problem is only present at Ubuntu 16.04. In ubuntu 16.10 install steam:i386 package from Ubuntu's multiverse repository (the repository is enabled by default) and most problems have been fixed. To fix on Ubuntu 16.04:

1. Recommended solution:
    If you just installed Steam then make sure steam is closed and go to ~/.steam/steam/ubuntu12_32/steam-runtime/i386/usr/lib/i386-linux-gnu/ and delete the link libstdc++.so.6.
    That's it now it should start without problem. Let it do the update. After the update, if the message is the same (the file will be recreated after first update)then make sure steam is closed and do the same. Also if you have 64bits system go to ~/.steam/steam/ubuntu12_32/steam-runtime/amd64/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/ and delete libstdc++.so.6.
    rm ~/.steam/steam/ubuntu12_32/steam-runtime/amd64/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libstdc++.so.6
  2. In some systems libstdc++.so.6 keeps getting recreated. If that's your case, then create the script steam.sh with executable permissions:
    #!/bin/bash
    export LD_PRELOAD='/usr/$LIB/libstdc++.so.6'
    export DISPLAY=:0
    steam
    Then change at the steam desktop entry the Exec= line at the absolute path of the steam.sh script. Every time you want to play a game, open first steam with the modified desktop entry and then run the game from inside steam. Source: https://wirejungle.wordpress.com/20...lient-with-radeon-graphics-driver-workaround/
tot nu merge

Status
Subiectul a fost blocat si nu sunt permise comentarii ulterioare.
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back